Benefits of Slow Cooking
The food cooked on Meethi Angeethi not only comes with great taste but also with a long and healthy life. The following are the benefits of Meethi Angeethi and the food cooked on it -
- Organic cooking reduces blood pressure and diabetes.
- Retains and radiates heat for faster cooking.
- Lava rocks, a good conductor of heat, are an innovative source of effective cooking.
- Use of Lava Rocks LPG stove for cooking solves most challenges of cooking nutritious, fat free tasty food.
- Lava rocks are used to retain and reflect heat in the LPG stove or barbecue and absorbs excessive fats and oil, thus enhancing the cooking process.
- Lava rocks have a unique characterstic to provide even and consistent temerature that is suitable for cooking.
- Lifetime durability.
- Even and consistent cooking.
- Better barbecued food without conventional smoke hazards.
- Absorbs excess fat and grease.